How are you raising money for surgery?
We sell many fun and affirming products, as well as accept donations.
How do I get help with MY top surgery?
Go to our Surgery Grant page for details. You will need to show that you have a need for help as well as demonstrating what you have done so far in your fundraising efforts. Applications open once a year.
Do I have to be FTM to apply for the surgery grant?
No! All non-binary folks are welcome to apply. If you have boobs, want them gone, and don’t identify as cis-female, you can apply.
Will GENDERBANDS help me get bottom surgery?
No, not at this time. Sorry.
Do you help MTFs get surgery too?
No, not at this time. Sorry.
What if I want to help but don’t want a wristband?
We would greatly appreciate your donations! You have a few options.
1) Use the Donate Today tab on the menu.
2) Donate using Venmo. Simply scan the code below to quickly find our page.
3) Get us something off our Amazon wishlist.
4) Send cash or check to our PO Box with a note informing us it’s a donation.
51 West Center Street
How can I help without spending money?
Great question! We have many ways you can help.
1) Spread the word! Word of mouth is SO important! So Like, Heart, Share, and Comment on our posts when you see them. Sharing can do so much to get the word out and it only takes one click!
2) Volunteer! We are volunteer run so without you guys, we can’t do what we do. We have volunteer positions for online things as well as in-person such as helping at our booth at Pride festivals. Check out our Volunteer page for more information and fill out our volunteer application.
What is the difference between a donation and a sponsorship?
Donations go towards our top surgery grant, while sponsorships go towards business expenses (such as festivals, events, advertising, etc.)
I want a Genderband but I don’t have a credit card!
No problem. You can pay by cash or check by sending the following to the above mentioned address
-Email address (in case of questions)
-Name of product
-Number of wristbands/shirts
-Color and phrases of wristband AND/OR size of shirt
-Cash or Check made out to “Genderbands”
Make sure to include enough payment for Shipping and tax! You can calculate all this by adding your items to your cart.
I’m not out. Do you ship discretely?
Yes we do! We ship in plain packaging with no logo or business title. We only put our return address.
Are my donations tax deductible?
YES! We are a registered 501c3 organization!
How can I follow Genderbands on social media?
Great question! We have a few different options.
Like our Facebook page
Follow us on Instagram at @genderbands
Follow us on SnapChat @Genderbands
Follow us on Twitter @Genderbands
You can also email any questions or comments to email@example.com
|ADULT Size||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large|
|Kids Size||Extra Small (2-4)||Small (6-8)||Medium (10-12)||Large (14-16)||Extra Large (18-20)|