Business Intern (unpaid)
This is a great position for students or other busy persons as there is little time commitment during the school year. Most of your time will be helping out at our booth during pride festivals and other events. Our busy time of year is the summer but there are various events throughout the year we attend.
WHO YOU ARE:
– 18 or older
– You don’t have to be trans but need to be LGBT friendly
– an awesome person who likes helping others
– outgoing and able to talk to strangers
– sales experience a plus
– help at festival booths, including but not limited to set up and take down of booth, selling products, handling money, educating about our cause, using your awesome personality to bring people into the booth
– learn about the ordering and shipping process
-run occasional errands such as taking packages to the post office
I will teach you all about the business. My hope is that the intern will eventually become an employee.
– free admission to festivals
– free lunch at festivals
– making a difference
– meeting lots of great people and hearing their stories
– gaining business experience
-working in a safe and understanding environment
This is an unpaid position. No experience required but it’s a plus.
If you are interested please email us your resume, tell us a bit about yourself and why you want to be our intern.